- RT @thos_thom: @Leukbaars It's going to save me months of life. Thank you again. https://t.co/SB40Ug0GmM 4 hours ago
- RT @thos_thom: @Leukbaars My goodness, thank you so much for this! It's absolutely wonderful. I am going use this so much going forwards. h… 4 hours ago
- RT @Leukbaars: My viewport UV editing addon for #blender, DREAMUV, is now available here: github.com/leukbaars/Drea… This toolkit also include… 4 hours ago
- RT @Leukbaars: 1-click UV 😎 https://t.co/lV1C5rnFJ2 4 hours ago
- Same twitter.com/SFBTom/status/… 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: game
Super Brain Eat 3 has gone into review for PSM. This means with luck it will be approved and ready for release in a couple of weeks. In the interim why not check out this video and get a feel … Continue reading
He’s the new trailer that I released a few days ago for Radiant Flux. It’s got some shots of the new RETRO TV mode (but the compressions is a bit dodgy on youtube) and some shots of never before seen … Continue reading
I’m so very pleased to announce that Meltdown Moon has been launched on the google play store. I hope you all enjoy melting down those multicoloured moons while you wait for your busses.
Check out the high scores and Achievements while you’re at it. Ready? Everybody do the meltdown!
I’m pleased to announce a new mobile version of meltdown moon in in the works, with a few game play tweaks and tilt controls I think this is going to be the best meltdown moon ever. Development is ongoing and … Continue reading