- #gamedev https://t.co/ZAsh3J7RoG 1 day ago
- I love it when a plan procedurally comes together. #gamedev #shmup https://t.co/HybXnwRNrU 4 days ago
- Worked last night on creating new timeline behaviours to control background meshes. Decided to make these all proce… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @LimitedRunGames: Thanks for participating in this grand prize Vita bundle! The last 3 games are Gunhouse, Factotum 90, and Organ Trail… 5 days ago
- RT @thos_thom: Added ship previews into my editor mode timeline behaviours. Uses the actual prefab models and scales, just a special materi… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: meltdown
The wait is over for Radiant Flux and Meltdown Moon, you can pick them up right now on Playstation Mobile enabled devices. Please comment here with any feedback. I want to make these games the best they can be. -thom
I’m so very pleased to announce that Meltdown Moon has been launched on the google play store. I hope you all enjoy melting down those multicoloured moons while you wait for your busses.
Check out the high scores and Achievements while you’re at it. Ready? Everybody do the meltdown!