- Things are about to get exciting in here. Working towards this hardware setup for some time :D @hellorokoko https://t.co/CJ5grYaMwo 1 day ago
- RT @GigaBoots: After our 21-hour Back-to-Back Knack Attack Combo Pack Death Stream I'm here to spread the good word. Knack 2 is a genuinely… 1 day ago
- RT @OddworldInc: Oddworld: Soulstorm, coming April 6th, 2021. Pre-order from @EpicGames Store here: bit.ly/3ngz9hY #OddworldSoul… 5 days ago
- Spent a lot of this week in renderdoc looking at fun stuff that wasn't working. Sometimes things aren't so bad. 1 week ago
- RT @MckKirk: With the Vita store closing, it's your last chance to buy the only game with a Trophy named after me: truetrophies.com/t346930/the-mc… 1 week ago
Author Archives: tacsgames
After a bunch of updates and tweaks here is a new trailer for Console Saga. It’s all edited from in game footage (no CG here) and shows off the new UI and some never before seen stages and bosses. I’m … Continue reading
Here is the first trailer for my latest PSM game, Console Saga. It’s an action platform game for PlayStation Mobile starring a Little blue hand-held games console. Out soon!
Here is some work-in-progress footage of me playing a whole level from the latter half of Console Saga. Here we see a level with lots of verticality (ha!). Not all the levels in the game are so tall. Most are more … Continue reading
In an attempt to jump on the bird-flapping bandwagon while remaining totally and hopelessly out of touch TACS Games has released it’s latest game: ‘FLAPPO BIRD’. I spent some time today making a new and original game called Flappo Bird for … Continue reading
I forgot to post this cool app icon I made for SQ2k when it launched on OUYA. I really like it 🙂
Yes it’s true the brain eating monster Gutsy is back again, now on OUYA. Avoid deadly traps, solve mind bending puzzles and eat hundred of brains! All three of the level packs are available for free in the OUYA version … Continue reading
After a painless review process I’m happy to announce that SQ2k is available to download onto your OUYA consoles for free. I hope you’ll check it out. Download Now!
My craft-em-up side-scrolling retro-shooter has been released on the Google Play store and the whole game is available now to play for free. You can download it right now from here. These early days are really important for a free-to-play … Continue reading
After all the hard work, the tiny pixel art tanks, the triumphant SNES style music and the endless games of poker – it’s finally available for you to buy on the PlayStation Store. Boot up that Vita or Xperia device … Continue reading