- RT @thos_thom: @Leukbaars It's going to save me months of life. Thank you again. https://t.co/SB40Ug0GmM 5 hours ago
- RT @thos_thom: @Leukbaars My goodness, thank you so much for this! It's absolutely wonderful. I am going use this so much going forwards. h… 5 hours ago
- RT @Leukbaars: My viewport UV editing addon for #blender, DREAMUV, is now available here: github.com/leukbaars/Drea… This toolkit also include… 5 hours ago
- RT @Leukbaars: 1-click UV 😎 https://t.co/lV1C5rnFJ2 5 hours ago
- Same twitter.com/SFBTom/status/… 9 hours ago
After all the hard work, the tiny pixel art tanks, the triumphant SNES style music and the endless games of poker – it’s finally available for you to buy on the PlayStation Store. Boot up that Vita or Xperia device … Continue reading
Super Brain Eat 3 has gone into review for PSM. This means with luck it will be approved and ready for release in a couple of weeks. In the interim why not check out this video and get a feel … Continue reading
Meltdown moon is coming to the PSVITA and other PSM devices very soon. If you’ve not played the XBOX indie or Android versions then let me tell you a little about the game. MELTDOWN MOON is a hybrid action puzzle … Continue reading
After reading the reviews for black ops: declassified, some were worried for the future of the PS VITA. Worry no more, friend, as Super Skull Smash GO! is on it’s way to the Playstation Mobile Store. Explore a haunted town … Continue reading
He’s the new trailer that I released a few days ago for Radiant Flux. It’s got some shots of the new RETRO TV mode (but the compressions is a bit dodgy on youtube) and some shots of never before seen … Continue reading
My new shooter game RADIANT FLUX has a teaser video. It’s been in the works for almost two days now so there is still much to do.
What do you think? Do you like glowing lasers? You do? Well then you might like radiant flux.