- RT @JJHoppard: Where's #drums Twitter? I want to get into it and know that if there's one thing you should spend money on it's cymbals. B… 4 days ago
- It's all about that data. Where is it? Is it organised well? Is like grouped with like? What colour is your data? H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @thos_thom: @Leukbaars It's going to save me months of life. Thank you again. https://t.co/SB40Ug0GmM 6 days ago
- RT @thos_thom: @Leukbaars My goodness, thank you so much for this! It's absolutely wonderful. I am going use this so much going forwards. h… 6 days ago
- RT @Leukbaars: My viewport UV editing addon for #blender, DREAMUV, is now available here: github.com/leukbaars/Drea… This toolkit also include… 6 days ago
Just so there isn’t any confusion I would like to say that OUT OF MIND hasn’t actually been released yet. The banner for the game on the PSM store that reports the game is unavailable is correct. Sorry for any … Continue reading
Here is an image from the ongoing prototyping and concepting for my next PSM game. The game which is codenamed ‘toEND’ will be in development for some time yet but a working on device prototype exists and new art is … Continue reading
I’ve just spent half a day producing assets for another quick game idea. Do you like it?
Here is a quick screen grab of some of the elements I’ve been working on for my next game. It has no title and nothing is final. Here we can see a brain-like ball of cells creeping up on an … Continue reading
I’m so very pleased to announce that Meltdown Moon has been launched on the google play store. I hope you all enjoy melting down those multicoloured moons while you wait for your busses.
Check out the high scores and Achievements while you’re at it. Ready? Everybody do the meltdown!