- Things are about to get exciting in here. Working towards this hardware setup for some time :D @hellorokoko https://t.co/CJ5grYaMwo 1 day ago
- RT @GigaBoots: After our 21-hour Back-to-Back Knack Attack Combo Pack Death Stream I'm here to spread the good word. Knack 2 is a genuinely… 1 day ago
- RT @OddworldInc: Oddworld: Soulstorm, coming April 6th, 2021. Pre-order from @EpicGames Store here: bit.ly/3ngz9hY #OddworldSoul… 5 days ago
- Spent a lot of this week in renderdoc looking at fun stuff that wasn't working. Sometimes things aren't so bad. 1 week ago
- RT @MckKirk: With the Vita store closing, it's your last chance to buy the only game with a Trophy named after me: truetrophies.com/t346930/the-mc… 1 week ago
Search Results for: meltdown moon
The wait is over for Radiant Flux and Meltdown Moon, you can pick them up right now on Playstation Mobile enabled devices. Please comment here with any feedback. I want to make these games the best they can be. -thom
Meltdown moon is coming to the PSVITA and other PSM devices very soon. If you’ve not played the XBOX indie or Android versions then let me tell you a little about the game. MELTDOWN MOON is a hybrid action puzzle … Continue reading
I’m so very pleased to announce that Meltdown Moon has been launched on the google play store. I hope you all enjoy melting down those multicoloured moons while you wait for your busses.
Check out the high scores and Achievements while you’re at it. Ready? Everybody do the meltdown!
I’m pleased to announce a new mobile version of meltdown moon in in the works, with a few game play tweaks and tilt controls I think this is going to be the best meltdown moon ever. Development is ongoing and … Continue reading
When I awoke this morning I found that meltdown moon has passed through the dangerous waters that is the peer review system. Thanks to all the people that took the time to make sure Meltdown Moon was up to scratch. … Continue reading
Meltdown Moon has been submitted for review. If all goes to plan we will be enjoying the meltdown of some moons really soon. To get yourselves in the mood for some meltdowning here are some screen shots from the final … Continue reading
After a few weeks of serious play testing and development my dedicated play testing team of three have given me the all clear for features and game balance. The audio programming is complete and the final bugs have been squashed. … Continue reading
Meltdown moon was designed in 2 distinct phases. The first of these was completely digital, the second was almost entirely on paper. Here are some of the images from the second phase. As you can see not all of the … Continue reading