- Things are about to get exciting in here. Working towards this hardware setup for some time :D @hellorokoko https://t.co/CJ5grYaMwo 1 day ago
- RT @GigaBoots: After our 21-hour Back-to-Back Knack Attack Combo Pack Death Stream I'm here to spread the good word. Knack 2 is a genuinely… 1 day ago
- RT @OddworldInc: Oddworld: Soulstorm, coming April 6th, 2021. Pre-order from @EpicGames Store here: bit.ly/3ngz9hY #OddworldSoul… 5 days ago
- Spent a lot of this week in renderdoc looking at fun stuff that wasn't working. Sometimes things aren't so bad. 1 week ago
- RT @MckKirk: With the Vita store closing, it's your last chance to buy the only game with a Trophy named after me: truetrophies.com/t346930/the-mc… 1 week ago
Search Results for: Super Skull Smash GO
After reading the reviews for black ops: declassified, some were worried for the future of the PS VITA. Worry no more, friend, as Super Skull Smash GO! is on it’s way to the Playstation Mobile Store. Explore a haunted town … Continue reading
Based on some feedback from greenlight (of all places) I’ve learned that not all people like the super retro look of SSSG but they do like retro. I guess people don’t want to believe that there was a retro before … Continue reading
SSSG Has just been added to the Steam Greenlight process. If you want to see SSSG on the steam store then all you need to do is visit this link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=93052583 And vote it up! Thanks, Thom.
Here is the new trailer for SSSG! It shows off some of the levels from the first third of the game.
Here is my latest game, SUPER SKULL SMASH GO!, It’s already out with my dedicated playtest team and I hope to get a version available for the general public just as soon as it’s ready 🙂 These are all in … Continue reading
I’ve completed the vita port of super skull smash go! In addition to working very hard to get it running at an acceptable framerate (wow, that shouldn’t have been so hard). I’ve also added a few new graphical styles that … Continue reading
TACSgames hasn’t ever had a logo before (which seems like a strange thing for a games company). I’ve now corrected this oversight. Below are two versions of the TACSgames logo, one in green (like on a gameboy 4 colour screen) … Continue reading
When I was thinking about the music I wanted for ‘Super Skull Smash GO!’ I knew it had to be some tasty retro goodness. I wanted something authentic, preferably either synthesised in real time for that organic, raw arcade feel … Continue reading
I visited the Brighton Centre for what was probably going to be the last time in July. I was about to leave the country for foreign climes. I’d given myself the day off to walk about in the sunshine and … Continue reading